There are essential things you need to understand when you wish to enter the thought-provoking country of Russia. One of them is the Russian Visa application that you can process online. Continue reading this post to your advantage.
Who Can Acquire a Free E-Visa?
The e-visa to enter Russia has been implemented since August 8, 2017. People with citizenship of the following countries can process free e-visa to Russia:
- Saudi Arabia
- The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- The People’s Republic of China
- The United Arab Emirates
How Russian e-Visa Works
There are three easy steps to accomplish the electronic permit:
- Online application: The application for the e-Visa is more natural when you visit the website. Plus, friendly staff can further assist you.
- Paying service charge: You can make the payment through your PayPal account or credit card.
- Receiving document: Your document will be sent via email.
Requirements to Apply
- Your passport cover’s photocopy
- Personal passport details’ photocopy
- Payment method: PayPal account, credit or debit card
Take note: Your passport must remain active for at least 6 months.
Processing e-visa online is made easy and brings convenience to you because you don’t have to go to the embassy to get the relevant document personally. Once you receive the necessary certificate from the Russian e-Visa department, you can enter Russia by presenting both your passport and Russian e-visa.
Security Check for Travelers
With e-visa to Russia on hand, you can get to the country through the margin crossing points situated in the free port of Vladivostok. Travelers who are not citizens of Russia are subject to security checks. Know where the checkpoints are.
- Air control point: Vladivostok or Knevichi
- Maritime control points: Vladivostok, Korsakov, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Posiet, Zarubino
- Railway control point: Khasan, Makhalino, Pogranichny
- Road control points: Poltavka, Turiy Rog
Other Interesting Facts
The Russian electronic permit serves as a single-entry pass. In other words, you can visit Russia only once and stay within 8 days. The e-Visa has no fee for the following citizens of the countries mentioned above. If you’re one of them, you will only pay a minimum amount for the service fee. Take note the validity of the e-visa to Russia is active for 30 days.
Russia is a renowned country which is rich in history and architecture. You will enjoy your visit with its fascinating and colorful culture. To plan your journey conveniently, don’t forget to process your Russian visa application.